Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Free Traffic Exchange -use EasyHits4U to get Referrals !

I had shared with friends on how to get more publicity via Internet Link Exchange Program, Traffic Swarm I am using quite well to generate downline referrals.

Another effective Web Marketing service of Link Exchange of my favorities is EasyHits4U.

At EasyHits4U, How it works? It's easy - For every site you visit (it calls this "surfing"), you will receive one visitor back to your site or Referral Link. It provides a fair 1:1 Ratio Exchange. There's no limit to the amount of free hits you can receive per day — 10, 100, or even 1000! MORE, It pays you $0.30 for every one thousand (1,000) visits you do which mean it also offers you a PTC $0.03c per click),

In addition, you can either put your EasyHits4U PTP link, or, like I am, put other PTC link to get referrals, I link to one of my favorate PTC program Adbux (A site PAY YOU $0.1 per read an ad, get 100% from referral earning; More, to view websites, complete offers, sample products, signup for free trials, play games, shop online, and more! Ready for a try ? Join tody to receive a $0.10 signup bonus! )

Now I am building my own website, I spend a little time to login and do several surfing. It is not difficult to achieve UD$0.30 payout.

I enjoy EasyHits4U now is widely use by many Internet Business Moms and Dads, I won't introduce any site and program that I am not using. Ready for a try EasyHit2U?

No comments: